On the day of the infamous 9-11, the Holy Spirit gave me three prophetic words:
1. I was born for such a time as this.
2. This was the explosion heard around the world. The wars of the Middle East have begun and will not stop until the Prince of Peace sets His feet upon the Mount of Olives.
3. We have moved into the Day of the Lord. “Sound the trumpet in Jerusalem! Raise the alarm on my holy mountain! Let everyone tremble in fear because the day of the Lord is upon us. 2 It is a day of darkness and gloom, a day of thick clouds and deep darkness...” Joel 2:1-2
The Day of the Lord has four end-time expressions:
1. The final rebellion of the anti-Christ system: Demons are raging against law and order, and against justice for the unborn children. This is the source of the deep darkness in our nation!
2. God’s judgments are being released against the anti-Christ rebellion.
3. In the day of the Lord, there is a great outpouring of the Holy Spirit in response to the united prayer and repentance of the remnant church. Joel 2:28-29
4. The Harvest of the Ages. “And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call.” Joel 2:32. We are now moving into the greatest harvest that the world has ever seen. Get ready!
God strengthen you and yours,
NRP Apostolic Father