“The men of Issachar, had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do…”
1 Chronicles 12:32.
I do believe that I have some understanding of the times we live in and what the body of Christ ought to do.
1. It is obvious we are living in the deep darkness of Isaiah 60:1-2. We are in a war between the spirit of anti-Christ and Christ. It is our time to be on the offensive against our enemies, not hunkered down and on the defensive.
2. God is calling the local church to be on the offensive through repentance and united prayer--releasing prophetic decrees dispelling the darkness.
3. God is calling us to move into the high praises of God to bind the principalities and their cohorts with fetters of iron. (Psalm 149:6-9) I encourage you to give more time to the high praises of God in your celebration service.
4. God is calling us to be on the offensive and start taking back the seven mountains of our culture!
5. The Holy Spirit is getting us glory hungry to contend for His glory until He empowers us and moves us into a global harvest!
Let’s do this!
I love y’all,